Thursday, January 22, 2009

pill


1.I cut my finger on our decrepit fridge as the plastic crisper shattered in my hand. 
2. I therefore cannot type very well.
3. I am on mastitis number 14. 
4. I have now swallowed thousands of these little orange apo-cephalex anti-biotic pills for mastitis.

5. There seems to be no explanation for why I get it so often.
6. Because of the recession, my babysitter is in Saskatchewan.
6. I am watching the 11th Hour tonight. Better not be boring.
7. I ate a bag of Rip.L. Chips. Old Dutch.
8. I want to read Obama's book but am too cheap to buy it. 
9. I love my job.
10. Hugo says "hug" and hugs himself.
11. I've had a paper called "To Become Beavers of Sorts" accepted for a peer-reviewed book.
12. Beavers. Heh heh.


5 comments:

PurestGreen said...

Your poor breasts! I do love the photo. Perhaps Obama's book will eventually be on Project Gutenberg and then you won't have to buy it. I just downloaded The Lost World. Free! All free! Tee hee.
Tell us more of becoming a beaver. Of sorts.

I love that Hugo hugs himself. Excellent.

Anonymous said...

hey - happy birthday - i will look up mastitis in my LLL stuff today - and let u know anon if i find anything (altho' i am sure you know all of it already). you must have an awesome milk supply :)

Anonymous said...

brrrrr

rack

o

bomb

ah!

the Melodious Mama said...

Gawd women!!you get mastitis like me!! I stumbled upon you here and am happy for that...reading you makes me smile....or wince as is the case with your mastitis situation. After my second bout I tossed the antibiotics and started using homeopathy. It works not only faster, but doesn't do all the nasty evils to your body that antibiotics do. (might try?? maybe belladona?) I am hoping I just did my last dance with the evil M. myself....2 bouts in one month,egad! milk thick like yogurt, fever enough to warm the house during the last cold snap. I know for me that when I get stressed and over loaded M rears its ugly head....I hop into a hot bath to express myself, then lay down and try to rest, which stops it 75% of the time. (the resting part can be a touch tricky homeschooling 4 kids) ANywAY~ hope your sweet and yummy, huggin' Hugo is feelin' well and ready for a spring full of splashing in puddles!
xo Jenn

arsarca said...

ps. what is your paper about? wld like to read it!
sorry to hear you're still fighting the mastitis fight. it sucks. you're amazing for keeping up with b-feeding despite the mad obstacles!