Monday, October 13, 2008

Rampage of Cute



Hello friends.
Hugo is asleep. Vita is asleep.
I'm awake and I'm not tired - yahooo!!!
Hugo and I went on a long walk - inspired by autumn, which is my favourite season, and by an interview in the weekend Globe and Mail by a doctor who prescribes things like "drink more water," "get one more hour of sleep a day," or "go for walks." It works. People get better!
And so I feel great after walking with Hugo for a few hours. I did some errands and we went to the playground at the Mission Creek greenway. It's one of my favourite playgrounds.
There are always tons of kids and parents and dogs there, and Hugo likes people and pet watching.
And I am, despitecertain troubles with my family, pretty happy. Life is alright. I have a lot of love, a lot of goodness around me.
I mean, stress is always there, right?
Unless we are lobotomized by TV, scrapbooking or money. Even then, CSI is scary, fancy paper is ridiculous and money : bah!
Hugo's hilarious, and I'm attaching two photos. I'm not that good at blog formatting, so who knows where the pictures will end up. But they are both autumn pictures. One is curious Hugo, sweet and standing up with his cousins. One is Hugo rampaging through our house. A rampage of cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is indeed a rampage of cute! and i know exactly what you mean - to be awake when everybody else is sleeping is fan-frickin-tastic, and to be alert too - is divine.
i still owe you a phone call. sigh. i hope a quick blog note can convey my thinking of you & longing for two-sided conversation. soon soon.

Anonymous said...

and, familes. what can you do about families....