Tuesday, September 16, 2008

mongolian trim


School is back.
Um. I had a meeting with my supervisor.
She just got back from riding a wild horse with a wooden saddle across the Ghobi Desert.
I am not even kidding.
She was, she described, fairly humbled by the experience.
She said that "the transcendentalist" in her head was messed with : everything is land, horizon is endless, and now sitting at her desk writing emails is just plain odd.

I have bangs.
A haircut may not be a horse ride in Mongolia, but it's pretty damn exciting in my life.

In the photo I am showing you how fantastic I would look with a facelift.

2 comments:

PurestGreen said...

I have not cut my hair for a year. Seeing it nearly touch my butt is an exciting experience. And I laughed when you described the facelift photo, for I have done this, too.

Anonymous said...

wowzers. some people have the lives i can only dream about. bangs. wow.
heheheh. i am still working on that birthday post i promised you. Happy Bday Hugs to Hugsy Hugo :)
and thank you thank you thank you for the call & conversation. i am thankful to have support & friendship from such an intelligent & humorous being as you :)