Saturday, July 18, 2009

Natural Disaster


Hey, I started to play guitar again.
Hugo even asks me too : I have trained him well.
A good reason to procreate, for certain : manufacturing fans.
I mean FAN. As in singular.

Today has been odd : Natural Disaster Pants.
Um, Kelowna is all smoky and firy and burney and stuff.
Dangit.
We are the Emergency Prepared Family : we are prepared for H1N1, fire, earthquake, and the tedious torture of the movie version of Anne Michael's sad novel.

Um, I might need to flee Kelowna. With my child. And my husband.
And my computer.

Le sigh.
Natural Disasters.

2 comments:

PurestGreen said...

Guitar good. Fire bad. I have looked up the news online. I wish I could send you some Scottish rain. I'm glad you're all prepared. Fugitive Pieces as a film? I can't picture it.

norah said...

No, please don't picture it.
The format, the brooding lyricism, all is lost in the film.
Costumes and sets were lovely though.