Saturday, January 19, 2008

I dream of sleep






Ok, the first thing I'm going to write about here is a bit gross.
I thought that since I haven't been pregnant for four months, things woul dbe normal-ish with the bod.

But now I am enjoying post-partum hair loss.
Kind of ewww.
My hair comes out in creepy piles.
Like a runaway pet.
Apparently it'll stop falling out soon.


Hugo is awesome, and he's pretty close to crawling. I mean, I really don' t know, never having done this before . . . but he does scrunhc his knees up under his legs and then push like crazy.


It turns out I'm going to stay in school - hurray! My other option was living with my parents, so, yeah, it's good.

My supervisor is cool. She asked me if I have much time for work, and I said, well, about an hour.

An hour a week.

She seemed fine with me working at this pace, and I'm glad she is proving to be a feminist in action, not just words.


I'm tired. Will I ever get enough sleep?

I was thinking of what I would do if I could do anything I wanted for, say, four hours.

I would sleep.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, yeah, you'll probably never sleep again.

cha.

PurestGreen said...

I would offer to sleep on your behalf, but then you might hate me. Sx

Anonymous said...

oh, sweet sweet norah...yeah, u are preaching to the choir.
um, one way to look it is: you are gaining an appreciation for simplicity (basic needs) that will carry you far in life (if you survive).